Craftsman Welder Manual

Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they would like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50 Amp Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

Reply to
ROANIN

Don't shock yourself:

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

One would presume that in looking for the manual for a specific machine OP has it already...

--

Reply to
dpb

Before you buy a Sears welder, consider a real welder from Miller, Lincoln or Hobart. By all means check eBay for some of the major brands. Your work will be far easier with a good machine. If you have a local welding supply store, check with them for some recent trade ins. You could get a lot more machine for the $$ maybe even with features like arc stabilization, etc.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Actually I got it in a bunch of stuff at an auction yesterday, looks clean and seems to work. Not real sure how it is supposed to work, though, as both leads are connected to a spring clamp looking device with one wire to each side of the clamp. Thought the owners manual may shed some light on how it is supposed to be used.

Reply to
ROANIN

Thanks Jon

Reply to
ROANIN

What do you need to know about it?

Reply to
Steve Barker

I have never seen one that both leads are on the same handle. I wanted to see if the manual explained how to use it!

Roanin

Reply to
ROANIN

Not the manual but if you need to repair the unit, the following link should be of use:

propman

Have you seen this newsgroup? Could be of some help: sci.engr.joining.welding

Reply to
Ed Mc