Craftsman table saw, anyone know this model?

Anyone know anything about this table saw?
http://www3.telus.net/jlh140/saw.jpg
It's apparently 5 years old, but the seller can't find the model number. I'll go have a look to determine if it's good enough for what I need, but it'd be nice to hear any opinions.
I want it for general use - I don't do any fine wood working or cabinetry at least not yet.
Think it's worth $150 CDN?
Thanks for your input.

Looks much like the one that sells for $199US new. You can probably get it on sale for the price he wants. Personally, I'd not pay more than $75US for a used one.
It is not a "bad" saw, but if you do get into cabinetry for furniture, figure to spend about $800US and up for a saw with cast iron top. The smaller saws are limited in capacity and power.
Get a better blade too, that will make a big difference.

You will find it impossible to get the fence square, but it should be fine for carpentry. BUT, you can buy then new for that price. Used equipment sells for about half.

It looks like the one I have had for the last 30 years (different knobs on the tilt and depth adjusters). It has done everything I have asked it to do but do not confuse this with a precision cabinet saw. The price is what it is, if you can get it cheaper do it.
Pason wrote:

Here's the same one for less than $25.00. 'Course you have to drive to Indiana...

Probably worth it but only because it has the table extensions and stand.
--Andy Asberry-- ------Texas-----