Craftsman Rotary Tool Vibrates

My Craftsman Rotary Tool vibrates like crazy, almost sounding like its sick. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a home fix?
Thanks,
Mike
Probably the plastic housing holding the frontmost ballbearing in the unit is loose. Open it up and seat the bearing in some epoxy. These tools (even Dremel, the Mercedes of rotary tools ) are basically shit as far as construction is concerned.

Buy a Dremel and give the Craftsman to your wife. She may get better use from it.
The dremel will be just as bad. I think jewelers and the like buy much better equipment of this type. I have an "industrial strength" dremel tool with a flex shaft that is extremely tough, but basically less convenient to use than the unit without flex shaft.