Craftsman garage door opener, no Lights.

I have Craftsman opener that I installed new in 2003. This week the lights on the opener have quit working. I can hear the relay clicking, but lights do not come on. Ideas? Thanks Mike/KD9RG
On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 07:14:04 -0800, reynoldm wrote:

Bulb is burnt out, replace with heavy duty model. I'm surprised you got that long of use out of the original, mine burnt out after 6 months.

It is not the bulbs.
perhaps the bulb (s) are burnt out.
#1 rule taught to us in automechanics. Don't overlook the obvious.