Craftsman Garage Door Opener External remote

I have a Craftsman Garage door opener with an external keypad.

Suddenly the external keypad does not work. I have replaced several batteries and that does not seem to work.

How do I reprogram or make this functional again?

Reply to
Al

There's usually a button on the opener you need to press in order to program the keypad. (Get out your ladder and take a look.) Try pressing that button and then entering the new code on the keypad.

Reply to
Mike Paulsen