Cracks in Basement Cinderblock

I recently had a waterproofing system installed (interior french drain). After this job I noticed a few small cracks in the cinderblock walls, near the bottom corners of the basement.
I cannot be certain if these cracks were not already there before the job, or, maybe they were there but were made worse by the jackhammering.
In any case, what do I do? Should I be concerned about possible damage to the foundation? Could these cracks get worse if I don't do anything? I do not see any water seeping through during heavy rains, even when the system is pumping out lots of water.
If there is something to be done, what does it entail, and what kind of contractor should I be looking for?

you should seal them but doont worry, interior french drains usually put holes in each cavtity of the bottom block so water cant get trapped in blocks and come thru walls. as long as the cracks dont start getting larger forget about it
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:50:11 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Thanks ... but how to best seal them? Just some Thompson's Water Seal or something more substantial?
Also during the last heavy rains I think I noticed water seeping through one spot in the wall, about 3 feet up from the fllor. It was a very small amount, didn't even drip down. Should I be concerned?