cracked slab

Hello All,
I'm looking to possibly purchase a house with a cracked slab.
My questions are :
1) Will the repair really return the slab to a "new" condition?
2) How will this affect selling the house when I try to sell it in the future?
Thanks in advance,
K.
brattyratt wrote:

No answer, but I have one more question for you to ponder in your decision: Are utilities (water/sewer) buried in the section of slab anywhere near the cracking? If so, it could mean bigger probs down the road..
Jim

NO!

You have to disclose the repair and it will decrease the value substantially.

here in FL it is hard to find a slab without a crack in it somewhere.
Steve B.
Cracks might be okay as long as it hasn't shown recent enlarging, also check around the floor for water marks/stains. Will the current owners put in writing about water penetration? Cover your behind.
Dave