Cracked GE glass stove top

I managed to drop a coffee mug onto the glass stove top, cracking a corner of it. Can I just replace the glass or the stove top? Any info in this regard would be appreciated. tia [All burners work, I have the area taped off so that spills can't penetrate the surface.]

Common problem. Expensive, but you can buy a new top. Call your dealer, but also check www.repairclinic.com as well.

I checked repairclinic.com. They are about 30% cheaper than GE or partadvantage.com ($200 vs. $300). I am suprised at the difference in price------done business with them? I don't want to end up with a Chinese "equivalent".

D'oh!