Cracked Concrete driveway...cheap solution.

My 45 year old concrete two-lane circle drive is cracked all over the place. It's still fairly level and easy enough to drive on, but it's really ugly.
To replace it would cost a fortune, is there any cheaper alternative, like a skim coat or to asphalt over the top or something?
If you coat it with something, the coating will eventually crack in the same places.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

you ca asphalt it but indeed it will crack again.
even concrete has a finite life. of your selling the home have it aspha;ted right before sale
There are companies that will put a semi-elastic coating on the driveway. I have seen driveways that look very nice when finished. Fine a reputable installer.
http://www.concretenetwork.com/concrete/concrete_resurfacing/step_by_step.htm
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Silicon Gel
Cheap and easy.
Can do it yourself

What is silicon gel? What product names is it sold under? I've only seen concrete-based products... LT -------------

Okay, You owe me a big thank you for running outside to the shop to read the can of shit that worked good for me. It's called Stone Mason Instant patching Cement and I also google the stuff for ya and here's the link.
http://www.usehickson.com/StoneMason/ConcreteRepair/InstantPatchingCement.shtml
I have fixed the cement floor in my garage and I park a 1 ton dually on it and the crack has never reappeared. I also went over sidewalk palm prints from the pervious residents that owned this place before I bought it. I bought like a 1 gallon paint tin of it and this shit really goes far...I have lots left...When you open the can it kind of shocks you as you expect it to be a liquid, but it's a powder that you mix with water....Works great !! Hope that was of some help....Jimi