Cpvc Fitting Question

Is there such a thing as a cross or x cpvc fitting for 1/2" cpvc pipe? I tried Lowes, Home Depot, Google & Ebay & can't find any. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Optimus wrote:

I googled cross or x cpvc fitting for 1/2" cpvc pipe and got: Results 1 - 10 of about 5,780 English pages for cross or x cpvc fitting for 1/2" cpvc pipe. (0.35 seconds) at http://tinyurl.com/642vko or... http://www.google.com/search?q=cross+or+x+cpvc+fitting+for+1%2F2%22+cpvc+pipe&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz 3GGGL_enUS177US215
Lou

http://12.107.25.236/smcweb/EINM022.pgm?CurLiblObj=SMCPRO&Tab=SCHDL80FTTNGS&Book C-1&Rndm85729552#80C380 https://www.plasticdepots.com/p-4430-sp90.aspx