Cover for tool shed entrance

I have an old metal garden tool shed (6'x8'x6') that doesn't have a door at the entrance anymore. I would like to keep the items inside dry and keep critters from nesting in there. What can I use for an entrance cover? Thanks for any suggestions.

Reply to
tenplay

Making a new door comes to mind...

Not knowing whether it was a sliding or swinging door(s) and why the current one is no longer functional somewhat limits knowing what one is starting with, but I'd consider a salvaged storm door or two as possible starting point...usually the folks who do those have old ones to dispose of. Otherwise, there's the simple expedient of fabricating a wooden door of whatever level of complexity one desires...

Reply to
dpb