Cover for shower window - bending plexiglas

I want to make a cover to keep water off of the window in the middle of a shower wall. I imagine a sheet of plexiglas 2 feet square with opposing edges bend 90 degrees an inch from the edge to stand it off of the wall, clearing the window sill.. Does anyone know where I could find someone with the know-how and equipment to make this?
Or, any better ideas? Getting rid of the window is not an option at this time.
Bob
Bob wrote:

It is very easy to bend Plexiglas. A hair dryer will do this even at a low setting. You can hold it down with one hand. Preferably on a flat surface with a radius edge. Apply heat evenly as in using a spray painter moving constantly while applying pressure in the direction of the bend.

A store like http://www.tapplastics.com/ would probably make it for you.
You could also make a frame out of a thicker block of plastic then glue the window onto it.
See square acrylic bar http://www.tapplastics.com/shop/category.php?bid &