Countertop problem?

I just had Wilsonart laminate installed on my new countertop. The laminate had several spots on it that appeared to be glue but we have determined it was on it when it was ordered. We tried to remove the spots and they seem to be better but still noticeable. Where we tried to remove the spots, we now have a shiny spot on the laminate. Any suggestions on what might take out the shiny spot where we tried to clean?

Reply to
Susan Thomas

get the original installers to replace it if it was defective from the start.

the shiny parts are where you polished it. you could always polish the entire top to make it match.

Reply to
Charlie Spitzer