Countertop help - suggestions needed

Page 2 of 2
Composite quartz (engineered stone) is also damaged by solvents like nail polish remover (acetone) and paint thinner) It damages the epoxy binder not the quartz itself.

Wow, do I have a lot to think about. I have got to get out and see some of these things in person. Thanks for all the additional ideas.
Autumn