counter tops

Got to upgrade a condo rental & was wonder what was best material for countertops as this is a rental ?
thanks n advance
mike lane

In a rental unit I would only use a better grade of laminate.
The ones with a slight texture to the surface seem to hide minor scratches better than the slick ones.. If you want a granite look they make those also.
Colbyt
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:34:50 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harley_Davidson 4ever) wrote:

Go for low cost and high quality (maybe minor defects). Check what is available locally. We have lots of granite quarries locally, so that material can be a bargain. Formica may be your lowest cost and easiest installation, though.