Costs for above-ground pool liner installation

Hi all,

I have a 7 year-old above ground pool (27' round), and I'm needing the liner replaced. I'm measuring the pool now, and before having someone install it I'll have the liner plus any other parts needed onsite. I only need someone to pull the old liner, put new liner in, and cut holes for filter and some lights I'd like to add.

Does anyone know the average cost for labor to have this done? The pool, decking, etc is already in place, I just need the liner replaced. Also, the pump, walls, etc are fine plus the sand under the liner is okay as far as I can tell. Just curious if anyone knows what a fair price for this might run... oh, and I'm in Central Texas if that matters :)

Thanks, and take care,

Alex.

Reply to
Alex

Jim85CJ

Hi Jim,

This is a given... and already done. I called three local pool places, and they all contract out above-ground pool installations. I have 2 names, both of which I've left messages for them to call me back. I was told by the pool places that labor for full installation of an aboveground pool generally runs about $600-$1000 depending on what's being done, so I hoped just a liner replacement wouldn't be more then $200... but I wanted to see if others had gone through this process and might could post what they paid.

Alex.

Jim85CJ wrote:

Reply to
Alex

liner replaced. I'm

liner plus any other

liner in, and cut holes for

decking, etc is already in

fine plus the sand under the

fair price for this might

My sister paid $175 for a 18 foot pool but her husband took out the old liner first.

Reply to
Scout Lady
27 round above ground pool line how much will I paid less than $500
Reply to
alexrooker1

Idea goodly Engrish remedial classly.

Reply to