Cost to repair BB hole damages in stucco wall?

Any licensed contractors out there that can give me an idea of what repairing 6 holes made by BB's straight into rough texture stucco would cost?
Pattern is inside less than 6 inch diameter circle, maybe waist hieght above ground. Stucco has rough texture like aggragate, or sand in it. Holes are fairly clean. Stucco is brown, maybe more sand stone type brown.
I know, to fix myself, I'd by a tube of matching color stucco patching in a caulking tube and plug holes DONE!
But, I need a number associated with the repair from a source that can carry some weight. First estimate was around $1,000+ Seems a little high.
On 10/2/2012 9:47 AM, Robert Macy wrote:

Spackle with a little sand. A dab of acryllic hobby paint.

For six BB holes?

Estimate? $1,000? This isn't April 1, so who are you suing? I'd bet the $1,000 estimate came from someone who thought you were nuts and didn't want to come near ya'.
On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 06:47:51 -0700 (PDT), Robert Macy

Sounds like a $100 to $200 job, but without a photo, can't say for sure. If a clean hole, it is easily filled. If it left a big pock mark to be blended in, different story.

The fact that you are posting this question here on usenet suggests that the problem is not with the job but with you, especially if the bidder whom you called quoted you $1,000...
Get a tube of exterior caulking and fill the holes... Wait until caulk is dry and paint to match wall...
You would really look like an ass suing someone over something that is like $100 to fix...
You forgot to mention the general location of the wall to be repaired, city and state mean a lot as far as construction/repair costs...
On 10/2/2012 8:47 AM, Robert Macy wrote:

forget the money. just get the unparented little bastard to mow your lawn all next year.
--
Steve Barker