Cost to move Hot water tank

Page 2 of 2

wrote in message

i thought this was the procedure only in kalifornia? do we know where the OP is located?
Gee whiz fellow, it wasn't a government job!!!!
wrote in message

Yeah, at 1-2 days labor, plus an electrician, I want to be that guys water heater man! This isn't even putting in a new one, which might be slightly different and require more work. It's just temporarily moving it and then putting it back on a second visit.
He can reduce the time by having it drained before they get there.