cost of skylight replacement?

Greetings,
I have three old plastic "bubble" skylights on my roof that I would like to replace with new Velux glass ones. The old skylights are curb-mounted and, since the interior size of the opening is 21.5 x 45 1/4 inches and the "hole" underneath the bubble itself seems a little bit bigger, I think the Velux FCM 2246 skylights will fit. The slope of the roof seems to be 45 degrees.
The question is- what might be the labor cost for skylight replacement? ( the skylight itself+flushing kit is approximately $205 in Lowe's). Since I already have skylights, I do not think I need any interior finish or making /expanding openings in the roof.
I also think that an average roofer could do this kind of job so I don't need any specialized contractors - is this true?
Thanks in advance,
Andrei K.

An average roofer, is a specialized contractor.
I agree that roofers are contractors capable of doing special jobs such as roofing and probably others such as skylight installation.
As a "specialized contractor" here I meant a Velux authorized skylight installer - they could be found on a Velux website or a contractor that specilaizes on skylight intstallation and nothing else (do they exist?)
Andrei K.

Any reputable roofing contractor should be able to install skylights.
I couldn't tell you, if there are contractors that specialize in skylights or not.

Yes, all can.

No, there are not.
andrei snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

If you're handy kinda guy, it could be DIY with proper preparation and few days good weather.
andrei snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

fit your existing hardware with new seals for the dome. All you need to do is get on the roof, remove the screws/clamps that hold the dome to the fixture, clean the sill, install new gaskets, drop the dome in place, put the frame back on, and screw/clamp the frame to the box.
If I could do skylight replacement by getting on the roof myself, I would do it. Unfortunately, my roof has 45 degrees or so slope and I can't even stay on it. I also don't have long ladder or any other tools/devices roofers use.
Robert, if you are talking about replacement of the old plastic skylights with the new PLASTIC ones, you probably did not read my initial post. I would like to get rid of these awful plastic bubbles altogether and replace them with glass skylights. I hate bubbles and think that they were invented by an enemy of (home owning) mankind- they provide little or no thermal and noise insulation and looks ugly after several years of use, as mine are. Looks like the only people who love them are builders because plastic skylights are the cheapest.
By the way, I got a quota $550 for the whole replacement process, including the cost of Velux skylight and flushing kit. Is this good?
Andrei