Cost comparison of DIY radiant heat vs professional gas furnace installation

Page 2 of 2

fucking
Try xe.com moron

went
provides

Why should I ???
After all, it's not ME that wants any of your fucking INFLATED currency.......
--
SVL

message
such rude remarks say a lot about you.... not impressive. You can do better than that. The man you replied to offered good research and a good solution.
On the alt.hvac situation, I agree... I had never run into such a bunch of abusive appliance repair people in my life...when I tried to show them the high of the HVAC business (industrial systems etc they faded or just got more abusive.)
Phil Scott Mech Engr.
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:50:48 -0800, "Phil Scott"

    Oh, fearless leader, show us the wisdom of your infinite knowledge.
    Right after you pull your head out of your ass.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com /

[
http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2005/11/results_of_why_.html
Dilbert.Blog by Scott Adams
A few days ago I invited the readers of my blog to tell me why I'm stupid. The results are in.
If you are new to the Internet, allow me to explain how to debate in this medium. When one person makes any kind of statement, all you need to do is apply one of these methods to make it sound stupid. Then go on the offensive.
1. Turn someone's generality into an absolute. For example, if someone makes a general statement that Americans celebrate Christmas, point out that some people are Jewish and so anyone who thinks that ALL Americans celebrate Christmas is stupid. (Bonus points for accusing the person of being anti-Semitic.)
2. Turn someone's factual statements into implied preferences. For example, if someone mentions that not all Catholic priests are pedophiles, accuse the person who said it of siding with pedophiles.
3. Turn factual statements into implied equivalents. For example, if someone says that Ghandi didn't eat cows, accuse the person of stupidly implying that cows deserve equal billing with Gandhi.
4. Omit key words. For example, if someone says that people can't eat rocks, accuse the person of being stupid for suggesting that people can't eat. Bonus points for arguing that some people CAN eat pebbles if they try hard enough.
5. Assume the dumbest interpretation. For example, if someone says that he can run a mile in 12 minutes, assume he means it happens underwater and argue that no one can hold his breath that long.
6. Hallucinate entirely different points. For example, if someone says apples grow on trees, accuse him of saying snakes have arms and then point out how stupid that is.
7. Use the intellectual laziness card. For example, if someone says that ice is cold, recommend that he take graduate courses in chemistry and meteorology before jumping to stupid conclusions that display a complete ignorance of the complexity of ice.
]
--
SVL

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:33:53 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"

    Now give Weasel his book back, he'll be lost without it.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com /

CROOKS
ZONED
r i g h t.
How about the DIY that gets in to trouble? Then they'll come crawling to a pro to dig themselves out. What if the DIY kills themself or their family?
I work with DIY's quite a bit. The lay the tube and I do the hookups. Guarantted and warranteed job.