corrugated drainpipe - how to keep end from collapsing

My garage is slightly uphill from the rest of the yard and the foundation drainpipe comes to the surface on a slight slope downhill. How can I support the open ends of the pipe so that I can ride over the area with the rider mower and not have to leave an uncut area to trim later? I'm thinking of some kind of PVC coupler that fits inside, a couple of inches back, then cut the end of the corrugated pipe off at an angle. Is there a size of PVC that will fit tight enough inside the corrugated? Maybe screw it into place?

FYI - the 2 ends of the pipe that go around the garage come out right beside each other.

I'm just winging it here.....

Thanks!

Remove SPAMDEFENSE in address to reply.

Reply to
Lyne

will it fit in a cinder block?

Reply to
wayne

Cinder blocks laid on their sides - inset flush with the soil so that the line comes through the hole in the blocks - do indeed make nice downhill terminations for drain lines, and protect the ends from being messed up and blown around.

Reply to
Roger