Correct caulk to Use?

Hi, an aluminum porch gutter leaks at a 45 degree angle. I'd like to try to fix it by applying caulk inside the gutter at the 45 degree angle. If this is a good idea which caulk should I use?
Thanks,
Mike

I'd recommend a one part urethane such as NP1.

I NPI a brand name or type of caulk?

NP1, not NPI. http://www.bestmaterials.com/detail.aspx?ID 136
Make sure you clean the inside of that gutter perfectly and remove all of the old caulking or you'll probably be doing it again before too long.
NP1 is a Sonneborn product. It is a one part polyurethane product and is excellent.
For the gutter, I would recommend butyl rubber, sometimes sold as gutter and lap sealant. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Just a thought ... I was looking for caulk a couple days ago, I saw they had caulk especially for gutters.
nancy
wrote

Where HD? Lowes? Who makes it?

Everybody carries it. All hardware, lumberyard and big box stores. Your preparation of the joint is far more important than who makes it. Ask for gutter sealant.