corner sink question

Hi all.
I think it is more or less common practice to use a corner sink cabinet with the dimensions of about 36 x 36 in. The door in such cabinet should be about 17 in wide.
The question: is it possible at all to access pipes in such a cabinet? Especially if a waste disposer is installed?
I am considering this setup, since it looks quite attractive in my particular situation, but am afraid that it may turn out to be totally not maintainable...
Thanks in advance for any input.
Arkadiy

Try crawling under one at a showroom.

I had that in our last house. It was a not much different than a regular sink door. It fit our kitchen well and was worthwhile, IMO.

Just to clarify: it was a _single_ 17 in door, right?
I just want to make sure we have the same cabinet in mind: it goes about 1 foot on the each side of the angle, and the door is installed on the diagonal, which makes a single 17in door.
Thanks, Arkadiy
Arkadiy wrote:

one time and really didn't care for it. I felt kind of cramped standing in front of it. I realize it may work for you, but thought you should know that not everybody cares for them.
Bill Gill
| Hi all. | | I think it is more or less common practice to use a corner sink | cabinet with the dimensions of about 36 x 36 in. The door in such | cabinet should be about 17 in wide.
16 1/2 in. door to be exact for a 36 in. corner cabinet of course that depends on whether or not it is a framed or frameless style cabinet. full overlay doors or partial overlay doors. clip on hinges work best for this type of cabinet so the plumber can remove the door entirely to get full access in there.
| | The question: is it possible at all to access pipes in such a | cabinet? Especially if a waste disposer is installed?
yes everything is accessible.