corner mirrored medicine cabinet

I am looking for a corner mirrored medicine cabinet. Nothing fancy, just a plain metal cabinet with mirrored doors would be sufficient. If anyone knows of any suppliers or manufacturers, it would be greatly appreciated.
I am looking for a corner mirrored medicine cabinet with no lights. Nothing fancy, just a plain metal cabinet with mirrored doors would be sufficient. I checked a number of hardware stores and building suuply centers. No luck! If you know of a manufacturer or retailer it would certainly be appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Casey) wrote in

A Google search brought up the following:
http://www.ohbath.com/Products/index.cfm/Product_ID/789/Product_Subcategory _ID/10/Product_Category_ID/20/Product_Group_ID/1
Mike