Cork tiles any good?

I saw a show On DIY a couple of weeks ago and they were showing the installation of cork tiles. Looked easy and nice...but I did miss most of that program. Could anyone recommend them for a bedroom or even the kitchen?

installed them 15 years ago and still looks like new with a fresh coat of poly every 5-8 years nice and warm on the feet looks great diagonal
stubbier wrote:

Alternatively, you can just put the furniture down diagonally.
Or even easier, just face diagonally when you walk into the room.

Boothbay wrote:

There are a number of different versions. I am sitting in a room I used some in right now. I think the results are great. Cork is a very long lived material. It has been used for many years in high traffic commercial areas. It is quiet, and comfortable. It also is a wee bit expensive, but worth it IMO.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
Joseph Meehan wrote:

i just caught a replay of that segment about installing cork flooring, and yes it seems simple, but there were occasions where they had to do some tricky measurements to fit awkward areas, and needless to say, the proper tools...I only have the recent purchase of black and decker's cordless handsaw...which can also be used with the same blades that one uses their jig saw tool.