Cork tiles

I am planning to install cork tiles in my half bath, which is only about 30 squares. Have been searching the web and am ready to purchase online. The question is, how important is the warranty. Are these cork tiles easily damaged? Would be nice to avoid paying $150 for a five year warranty.
Any thought?
pax

What does the warranty cover? What's your downside? Generally, these warranties are useless and if anything cover only product defects, something that is hard to prove. Without more information it's hard to say, though. Were it me I wouldn't buy any warranty at $5/ft^2! (I assume you mean 1' squares)
packat wrote:

If you often use climbing spurs in your half bath the warranty *might* be worthwhile.
--

dadiOH
packat wrote:

I would avoid cork tiles. It's a stupid material to make tiles with in the first place.
--
LSMFT

I look outside this morning and everything was in 3D!

It sounds like you're talking about an EXTENDED WARRANTY. (not the one that came with the tiles). Extended warranties are almost always a waste of money. The only exception may be a high cost item like a car. Heck, one time I bought a $20 electric drill, just your basic cheap plug in drill. At the checkout I was asked if I wanted the extended warranty. I asked the price, and it was something like $15. Shit, at that rate, I'll just buy another drill when this one dies, which will either likely be after the extended warranty expires, OR it will die immediately when I still have the factory warranty.
Dont waste your money....
And by the way. $150 for the warranty on 30 friggin tiles????? That's $5 per tile..... How much do these tiles cost just for the tiles alone? Most tiles are only a couple bucks each, or less.... (this warranty sounds like highway robbery).