Cork Floor In Bathroom

I am considering installing a cork floor in my second bathroom. The "floating" planks appeal. But what issues exist regarding seating the toilet? Is it best to glue down that part of the floor, use all glue down tiles or what?
Thanks for comments.
--
Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.

John Keiser wrote:

Will finish floor be at same level as present finish floor? If so, I'd consider installing a spacer matching the foot print of the toilet. TB
John Keiser wrote:

personally i like my glue down. it is level with the hardwood floor in the bedroom. it is more work than click and press type laminate panels. also i would worry about the seal of the toilet. talk to a plumber.