Corian, Silestone, Granite, LG or Plywood???? :O/

Page 2 of 2

Can you not use a top-mount sink?
Regards, John.
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:42:02 -0700 (PDT), the_tool_man

Interestingly, the father in law put in granite all through his kitchen and installed a top-mount stainless sink and really regrets it after seeing how easy our cleanup is with our undermount sink (we don't have granite though, just quartz). The undermount costs more, but the cleanup is a lot easier, and I say this after years with a beautiful white Kohler cast iron sink.

Hi If you think about Granite you should visit www.timelessgraniteinc.com
Adam