Corian repair

Are there kits or something to repair cracks in Corian counter tops? Is it possible for a homeowner to do this himself?
George Becker wrote:

Yes, but you can't buy them. It is possible for a homeowner, but you are not allowed to repair Corian.
Corian only allows certified Corian installers to work with Corian. A person without this Certification cannot buy raw Corian or any of the products to work on it (at least not from a Corian supplier).
I get around this by having a friend that works at a countertop place that does Corian (among many other brands). When I need to do a small project he will give me the adhesive to do it (he can't sell it to me). You could try to cultivate a friend like that, but it may be a slow process.
In addition, if anyone other than a Corian technician works on your Corian, the warranty is void.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.