Cordless trim saw

As stated elsewhere I will be installing solid hardwood flooring. I have a cheap telta table top saw, a orbital jig saw, etc.
Would a cordless trim saw be somethign good to have for a project such as this? I have several craftsman 19.2 cordless tools and they make one for this voltage. Looks like it might be good but I have never used one.
My thoughts on cordless tools. Only buy cordless when the convenience outweighs the price. You pay a bit extra for the charger, batteries, etc.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I have two cordless trim saws (an older Makita 9.6V, good only for cedar clapboards and a Dewalt, a sweet tool). I highly doubt I'd use either one to install a floor. I would want a miter saw, though.
In article

I've never used one for flooring. You are making mostly crosscuts, so a miter saw is best. You may have to rip the final boards to fit them. And perhaps notch around a few things. Your table saw and jig saw will do everything you need. You will get a cleaner cut if you use the jig saw from the back, especially on prefinished wood.
--
DT

says...

layout on the back and cut from the back. I've never needed a table saw on-site for a flooring install. Mitre saw is necessary if mitering ends or changing flooring layout by 90deg's. if all ends are going to be hidden under base shoe or transition strips, you don't even need the miter saw

If you need support in buying one, do it, you have the 19.2v system. I have the 18v ryobi and for quick trim cuts its great. if you do alot of wood work it will get used, I dont do floors but you will enjoy it.