Cordless Toilets

Page 2 of 2
Not seen the TV program. I did see the email that made the rounds. About the airport security guys putting a suitcase in the bomb room, and then call the people whose name was on the tag, and had them open the suitcase while they watched from behind the bomb shields. And it was.... well the dumb chick left the batteries in her vibrator, and the switch got bumped on.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

Yes, I have one. But I don't like the noises that come from it so I have set it to vibrate. For some reason my wife uses it a lot.
--
"The income tax has made more liars out of the American people than
golf has." -- Will Rogers

I have one. It's a fuel cell model and runs off methane gas which is naturally produced by fumes from the toilet.
--
Bill