Cordless drill replacement motors

Hello,
Can someone tell me where I can find a replacement motor for cordless drills? Drill type is not important. Voltage is not too important either (from 12V to 24V dc). This is for a hobby project.
Thanks.
Mike

buy a drill with bad battery or brand new drill and steal parts as needed.
no doubt the parts if you could even find them cost more than a new drill.
what are you building? there are surplus places for motors and such
Get an old drill. Finding replacement motors may be very difficult as most of this drills are thrown away not repaired. It is just not worth the cost. Ask around and see if someone has on old one that the motor still works and they have bought a new drill rather than buy new batteries or fix something like the speed control that failed.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

drill is usually junk after that. You can get a new drill with batteries for about the same as battteries. Old drills with dead batteries are either thrown away or sold for a buck or two each
electronic goldmine
Where do you live , I have a couple Im throwing away, DeWalt and firestorm, makeita. You pay shipping and you can have them. Wayne- Nova Scotia

Post a "wanted" for someone who has a drill with a dead battery they want to get rid of free. Your local freecycle or craigslist would be good places to post.
Bob