cordless drill not working

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I did,you just refuse to see it.It's everywhere,IF you care to look.

willfully BLIND.

Ooh,"statist,statist"...Nyah,nyah....

Reply to
Jim Yanik

aemeijers wrote in news:EbGdnf7zX- t0vwnWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I have apartment neighbors (young ones) that toss their trash on the ground next to their car,or slide it under the next car.They also toss their cig butts and BIC lighters right at the entryway;it now looks like it snowed there with all the accumulation. I can hardly wait until they buy a house,and kids toss their garbage all over their lawns and driveways.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

the production and USE of tobacco is immoral. It's poison,and not just for the users.It affects everybody. (whether they recognize it or not...) It even affects wildlife.

Ah,ANYTHING goes,if it's "aboveboard".... = anarchy.

Not really. they suffer poor health,higher medical costs,live shorter lifetimes. but it's also bad for -everyone- else. Thus,society has reasonable cause to regulate or prohibit it.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

HeyBub wrote: (snip)

Uh, not so much, any more. Many of them have plastic in the filters now, and take forever and a day to break up, especially if not in direct sun.

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

You ARE related to DimBulb.

Is tobacco illegal? One word answer only: yes or no?

You're full of shit. You claim an inanimate object has morality. That IS moronic.

Reply to
krw

IT is not immoral, as you claimed it was. There is a *big* difference.

To you perhaps it is immoral. It obviously isn't against society's morays.

Lots of things are dangerous. Unless you propose to ban them all, you're nothing better than the leftists you hate so much.

Bullshit. No more than *many* other things that I'm sure you find perfectly acceptable. The *fact* is that you're no better than those on the left you hate.

Hogwash.

Illegal "above board"

Get out of the leftists gutter.

Ah, so you *DO* support banning everything you deem to be "dangerous". You

*are* a statist.
Reply to
krw

You're a LIAR. You provided nothing more than a restatement of your position. That is hardly proof.

Indescribably stupid.

I would have said nothing here, except to call out your *OBVIOUS* hypocrisy. It is nice to see that you admit to being a statist. That is a revelation.

Reply to
krw

Yeah, but the argument is specious. Look at all the other stuff that goes down the pipe: Tampons, diapers, bottle caps, small plastic toys, razor blades, inedible tacos, dead goldfish, cat poo, blah-blah-blah. I suspect that anything that can fit - and a few things that had to be dismembered to fit - has ended up at the plant one time or another.

But you raise a good point. I, myself, am doing MY part to save the environment by not smoking cigarettes with plastic tips! That way I know when I flip a butt out the window, that no harm is done.

Reply to
HeyBub

It seems you, not the smokers, own the problem. I mean, I don't hear THEM complaining.

Reply to
HeyBub

The point was to NOT spend more money and repair what I had.

Yes, Ryobi is lower quality but perfectly suitable for the common homeowner. I do have a corded Makita that has been sitting in the bottom of a drawer gathering dust for years. If I truly need more power or both batteries die I drag out that beast.

Reply to
badgolferman

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

another sure sign of a lost argument.

doesn't matter,it's still immoral.

more sign of a lost argument.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It's like trying to prove to you there's light.

more namecalling;the sure sign of a lost argument.

its obvious you refuse to see the evidence all around you. Willful blindness. THAT is the "revelation".

Reply to
Jim Yanik

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Another false presumption; that if one bans anything,then they must ban everything.

Ah,denial.(just -more- denial,actually)

then in your view,anything that is "legal" is thus not immoral. screwy. (that would make YOU "pro-choice" and pro-GLBT)

Ooh,again,"statist,statist",I'm SO hurt.....

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Hardly.

Says *you*. Who gives a crap about your silly religion (anti-smokerism)? Fortunately you're in the minority. Unfortunately there are millions of others just itching to take away more of *your* liberties. ...and you don't care. Sad.

No, it's a statement of fact. I can't help it if you're stupid.

Reply to
krw

First they came for the Jews...

Bullshit.

Morality is personal. SOme morality, when it's universal is codified. You propose that smoking is universally immoral, which is asinine.

I can't help it if you *are* what you hate. That's the plain truth.

Reply to
krw

Liar. You made a statement of fact. It's up to you to prove it.

Fact. I can't help it if you *are* what you hate.

No, it's called liberty. I still like it. You have obviously gone to the dark side.

Reply to
krw

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Definitely.

you obviously don't know what "religion" is.

"Minority"?? to use your own word;Hardly. The public favors anti-smoking laws.

It is no "liberty" to pollute the air,litter the outdoors,and raise healthcare costs for everyone.SOCIETY has it's rules.

More sign of a lost argument.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Nonsense. The JEWS are a People and a religion(and harm no one),while smoking is a nasty,bad behavior(harming many). there's a big difference. A smoker can live without smoking.Live better,actually.

No,truth.

Sure it is; it poisons,pollutes,starts fires,has no redeeming value. It's disgusting behavior,socially unacceptable. It not only negatively affects the smoker,but those around them.

Ooh,now I'm a "hater".....sounds like the homos argument...

Reply to
Jim Yanik

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I gave you the proof;you refuse to see it. It's called "denial". It's in PLAIN SIGHT,alongside roadways,in parking lots,all over the place. One just has to open their eyes and OBSERVE.

Heh,there's that "hater" thing again... Ow.

Now you're delusional. the "dark side"? Because I favor eliminating a disgusting,destructive behavior?

Reply to
Jim Yanik