Copper wire

Is it really worth it?

Squiggy

Some people think it is. Copper thefts continue.

Me, I think it's Darwin in action. Good thing they didn't live, and go to the burn ward for a few million tax payer dollars.

.

Stormin Mormon

seen it before. Still ROTFLMMFAO!!

Reply to
Steve Barker

Ah, yes, that's after the burn ward, and the heroic life saving measures? And six months of so of intensive care, and buckets full of Vicodins so they aren't in pain due to thier, uh, what should be painful?

.

And spend time in jail / prison afterwards -- at our expense.

Stormin Mormon