Copper wire

Is it really worth it?
http://www.thegaragegazette.com/index.php?topic 30.0
Some people think it is. Copper thefts continue.
Me, I think it's Darwin in action. Good thing they didn't live, and go to the burn ward for a few million tax payer dollars.
Is it really worth it?
http://www.thegaragegazette.com/index.php?topic 30.0
Ah, yes, that's after the burn ward, and the heroic life saving measures? And six months of so of intensive care, and buckets full of Vicodins so they aren't in pain due to thier, uh, what should be painful?

And spend time in jail / prison afterwards -- at our expense.

On 1/20/2012 12:31 PM, Squiggy wrote:

seen it before. Still ROTFLMMFAO!!
--
Steve Barker