Copper prices

Page 3 of 3
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:50:47 -0500, Jim Redelfs

Thieves are cutting copper water pipes and electrical wiring from buildings to sell scrap copper. One thief attempted to remove live electrical copper wiring from a building and was electrocuted.

Yeah SURE Congress is lead by Bush, and the entire group is a waste..........
I used to work for a company whos president was a alcholic:( His behavior in dealing with troubles was very similiar to bush.
One day we will find our prtesident was hitting the bottle heavily during this time......
At least it would explain his incompetence.......
Jim Redelfs posted for all of us...

--
Tekkie "There\'s no such thing as a tool I don\'t need."

Since this thread is still alive, I was watching a show about China on Discover Times channel. One third of all steel, one half of all concrete in the world is being consumed by China. Huge amounts of coal and oil also.
It is estimated that if the growth continues at present pace, another "earth" will be needed to supply the country.
Population of Chine is double the US and all of Europe combined.