copper or cpvc water pipes?

Page 3 of 3

This has affected M and L This has been blamed on the water and the water company blames it on the power company (stray currents), or the electricians. I don't rule out an electrical problem but I wouldn't know where to start pointing the finger

As far as drain lines go, nothing's better than plastic. (other than the need to provide more support than you would for copper/iron).