"copper look" for aluminum flashing

I've got alot of aluminum flashing around the windows on the front of my house. These would look much better if they were copper colored...any suggestions on paint or some kind of way to change the color?
Remove S.P.A.M in email adddress Climb <at> mac <dot> com ________________________________
This is actually a lot of work for a slight cosmetic improvement! If Aluminum is not frosted nor oxidized, first lightly sand or steel wool the aluminum, clean with thinner on a rag, dry, then prime with an aluminum/galvanized metal primer. From there, find a good copper colored matte or semigloss exterior oil based paint as a topcoat. I would avoid metallic paints, as they may not last, and the key is to match real copper. You could even have your paint dealer computer match the color value a piece of copper plumbing or flashing, to assure a realistic look.
"> I've got alot of aluminum flashing around the windows on the front of my