Copper bathroom sink

Hi,
There are planty of copper bathroom sinks on the market. They look pretty, but what are the protential drawbacks? Thanks!
Aaron Fude
Keeping them clean and polished is the problem. You will get a nice patina -- brown, in the case of copper, which you may or may not like. Should last forever..
says...

Or that copper-sulphate green-blue if the water is even slightly acidic ... (or even neutral-testing water, in my observation..)
Banty

These must have been popular in the 20's, my grandparents had one and so did a few of their neighbors. They turned brown like a penny but had blue green streak where the water dripped. A couple of times a year my grandmother would polish it up untill it was nice and bright. When my grandparents moved into a nursing home my mother wanted it and made a washstand out of it with a big copper pitcher. I twas still usable then, dad built the stand with room for a big enameled slop jar for uthe water to drain into. Most often I would see it decorated with a big boguet of brown-eyed susans.