copmression nuts

What kind of thread do they use on this copmression nuts?I had to fix the threads on one,and the 1/8 pipe tap was too small,while th 1/2 was too big.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320672095511?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Compression fittings use straight thread not pipe thread.
For 1/4" compression fittings the thread size is typically 7/16" x 20 threads per inch
cheers Bob

Thanks,I've been looking all over the Internet,Home Depot for info nothing,thank you very much again.