COP chart for 13 seer heat pump

Does anyone know where I can find a chart for COP at 6 or so various temps --say 0 degrees to 47degrees F-- for a 12 SEER American Standard 3.5 ton HP with a variable speed air handler (rated 13 SEER and 8.0 HSPF, I believe) or comparable Trane? The glossy brochures are short on useful information.
Thank you.

Do you want to know about this specific unit, or would someone else's 13 SEER pump be OK? I've found detailed information on websites for York and Goodman heat pumps, and they have complete curves from 0 to 50 degreesF.
-- Mark Kent, WA