Cool white LED flash light bulbs link

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fspecs%2Fpr2-1whp.html http://tinyurl.com/7apym74
Thanks to Steve Spence for the URL, these are said to be "cool white". Should combine a lower current draw, and good light. I havn't bought any, but Steve says he and others are very pleased.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

So if these are 1 - 9 volt bulbs does that mean they will put out the 100 lumens regardless of what the actual voltage is that's supplied to them? How would that work?
In theory, the bulbs have some kind of circuit, that allows more or less current, depending on the applied voltage. How that works? I'm not sure.
Garrity had bulbs that worked on a range of voltages, but they put out blue light.