Cool Seal concrete coating around the pool - How make - clean and maintain.

We have a pool that has some kind of "cool seal" coating over the concrete surrounding the pool. I believe it is about 20 years old. Over the years it has gotten dirty and been pressure washed and seems a little less then pristine now.

I was told by someone that the pool people who did the job may have used WHITE CEMENT and/or powdered marble.

The final mixture was applied with a trowel of some kind and is a rough finish - similar to a "knock-down finish on a ceiling" not like a popcorn finish.

I would like to know both the best way to clean this cool seal - acid, bleach, TPA, H2O2 or flame thrower AND how to make this cool seal coating. It can't be rocket science to make and apply this stuff.

I would appreciate any helpful comments on this subject or any suggestions of where to look for information. Someone with personal knowledge of this material would be especially welcomed. Also, IF YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THIS COOL SEAL please let me know. Sorry to yell, but with all the people here talking in this newsgroup ( NOT CHATROOM ) I was afraid that not everyone would hear me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and if your also took the time to reply to this, I thank you yet again.

Bonnie Peeb

Reply to
B__P

kooldeck

charlie

"Kool Deck" ? If the deck is not damaged, clean and coat with Kool Deck paint.

Download some PDF files here:

Oren

Well, then, don't yell. It's that simple.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon