cooker ignitor

one of my gas ignitors on my canon cooker has stopped working, how do I replace/ fix it.
--
keith germain

Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 15, 5:33 am, keith germain <keith.germain.

One general tip I've found helpful. If you're not sure how an appliance comes apart you can often find blown up parts diagrams online at the parts shops. That may give you an idea of how to approach it.
Add pictures here
✖

Home depot has replacements, or contact manufacturer. Check it first and make sure there isn't something in the arc.
Steve
Add pictures here
✖