cooker ignitor

one of my gas ignitors on my canon cooker has stopped working, how do I replace/ fix it.

Reply to
keith germain

One general tip I've found helpful. If you're not sure how an appliance comes apart you can often find blown up parts diagrams online at the parts shops. That may give you an idea of how to approach it.

Reply to
trader4

Home depot has replacements, or contact manufacturer. Check it first and make sure there isn't something in the arc.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B