Converting B-vent to Vent Free?

I have had a Regency, B-vent, freestanding fireplace with gas logs running on city propane for 12 years and now want to convert it to a ventless/vent free log set. The problem with ordering new vent-free gas logs is that my existing firebox is so darn small, in size like 21"W x 10"D x 9"H. Other than the obvious difference in venting, and the inclusion of an oxygen depletion sensor (ODS), what else is different about the log sets? burners? I guess my question is this, can I just add an ODS type pilot system to my current gas logs or do I need to buy a different set of logs that will fit?
Chuck

No ideas???????

Nobody knows what the hell you are talking about.

Nobody knows what the hell you are talking about.
Oh. I didn't think it was that confusing. I have a functional, but non-efficient "B-Vent" (requires its own flue or chimney) style flue gas stove that I want to somehow try to convert to an energy-efficient (almost 99%) "vent-less/vent-free" heater/stove. What I am trying to determine is how to do this safely. I want to totally close off my existing flue and capture 100% of the heat just as if it were a vent-less model. The only difference I can see between the two models is that the ventless models are required to come with a special oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) as part of the pilot flame apparatus. I was going to replace my gas logs but instead I have cleaned my stove, blocked the flue, removed the glass front door, have run the stove, smell no gas fumes, and constantly monitor the CO with a detector which reads zero. Anything wrong with this setup?
I want to totally close off my existing flue and

I want to totally close off my existing flue and

Thanks for the heads up. I am still monitoring things constantly and dont use it at night. I dont see any difference in the gas burners themselves. Nice blue flames with nice orange tips. No smell, plenty of heat.
Chuck wrote:

Ok. I found your original question from November 19, 2008. I do not believe you can convert them. Not only are the sensors different, but I believe the burners are also different.
Vanguard sells 18 inch logs and Peterson sells 16 inch vent free.
Hope this helps.
Chris