Convert Weber Genesis B Grill To Natural Gas?

I purchased a new Weber grill at Lowes as they were on clearance for a good price, with propane setup.
They did not have natural gas and would have to special order at a premium so I got the propane at a clearance price.
The propane works fine, but I'd like to eventually convert this grill to natural gas as I have a handy tap.
The grill has three burners, each 12,000 BTUs. Can anyone guide me on the drill/orifice number for NG at 12,000 BTU? Any funny stuff with Weber controls that would prevent conversion by orifice re-sizing?
Thanks Tom
contact Weber

On Webers, the burners are differant too. Greg
Greg O wrote:

Makes sense. NG has less BTU per volume. Orifice change alone may not be enough. Tony
The burners are not different for NG and LP.
They are the same part no.
The manifolds have different part nos. and it is in the manifold where the flow orifices reside.
Tom

Strange, I checked into this a couple of years back, and was shown differant burners, nozzles and the like, in conversion kit from Weber. I was told the burners needed to be changed. Greg

The new units have the same burners..#20428 for the ones we have converted for customers who recently got NG at their homes. The manifold has to be changed, and a secondary reg needs to be put on...personally, I would have just bought the NG unit to start with.
message

Ok, I stand corrected, sort of! I wonder when the change took place. I had an older grill that I considered converting, but just bought a new NG Weber grill instead of sticking the $$ in the conversion. Greg

Contact Weber and ask them what parts are needed for a safe conversion to ng from propane. It may involve more than just another sized orrifice. If so, the money you saved on this grill may be eaten up paying full price for conversion parts. May end up costing you more than a new ng configured grill, but you never know. Worth looking into, at least.