CONTRUCTION/ REHABILITATION

One-Time Close Construction/Permanent Program With this program, the construction and permanent phases of home building are combined into one loan and one loan closing. A one-time application and closing result in a reduction of closing costs. There is also the assurance of permanent financing prior to construction and a guaranteed rate for up to a 12-month period, which guards against rising interest rates during construction. In addition, financing is simplified with the ease of having both interim and permanent financing handled by one lender. We offer construction and permanent financing in one easy step! Rehabilitation (Rehab) Loan Programs We have Rehab loan programs to help renovate and remodel homes quickly and easily without a second mortgage. Our FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation or Homestyle Mortgage loan programs allow you to purchase or refinance your home and include the cost of repairs and improvements in one convenient mortgage. Whether you're buying or refinancing, your new mortgage can include all of the improvements needed to make the house perfect for you. It's easy! With one application, one approval, one closing and one loan, you can fulfill your dreams of expanding your home, updating your home or making needed repairs. And, the mortgage loan amount is based on the "as completed" value rather than the "as is" value of the property.

Regards, Silver Lending Group Jenny Quach toll free: 877 LEND 150 tel: 408.441.1494 cel:408.605.7574 fax: 408.441.1496 email: snipped-for-privacy@silverlending.com

Reply to
jenny