Contractor recommendation web site

Does such a thing as a web site with contactor ratings or recommendations per state or city exist?
-Jim

Closest thing I know of is angie's list.
www.angieslist.com
Local residents recount their experience with local service people.
Modest fee to join.
HTH,
Paul

Thank you. But $7/month to ask one question is still too steep...
-Jim

Yes. Search for fraud in your area or state gov.
Here is a list of our Nevada State Contractors Board
TEN Most Wanted
Southern NEVADA
http://www.nvcontractorsboard.com/Ten_Most_Wanted/10MostWantedSouth/most_wanted_main_snv.htm
http://www.nvcontractorsboard.com/Ten_Most_Wanted /