Contractor recommendation web site

Does such a thing as a web site with contactor ratings or recommendations per state or city exist?

-Jim

Reply to
jtpr

Closest thing I know of is angie's list.

Local residents recount their experience with local service people.

Modest fee to join.

HTH,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Franklin

Thank you. But $7/month to ask one question is still too steep...

-Jim

Reply to
jtpr

Yes. Search for fraud in your area or state gov.

Here is a list of our Nevada State Contractors Board

TEN Most Wanted

Southern NEVADA

-- Oren

Oren