Contractor rating site

I once found a web site that publishes several lists of contractors around cities in the US. Contractors can register to be rated, and consumers can review their scores or rate them. At the time, I made a mental note that I would consult these lists when I need a contractor. Now that I do, I forgot what the URL of the site is. All I can remember is it starts with "Ask" following by a woman's name. Something like AskMeg.com or AskAmy.com (obviously neither of these two are the correct one, or else I wouldn't be posting this message).

Does anyone here know which web site I am talking about? (And remember what its URL is) Thanks, pac

Reply to
PacKat

Although it's not exactly what you describe, Angie's List allows members to rate contractors and service companies and other members to view the ratings and comments. There's a small fee, but I've found it very helpful. It's not perfect, but it's better than checking contractor supplied references IMO.

Not affilitated, just use it and like it.

HTH,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Franklin

Maybe?

HeyBub

Ahhhh! You both are right. My memory was playing a trick on me. Thanks much!

Reply to
PacKat