Consumer Drain Augers: Manual or Power?

I'd like to snake out my slow-running drains. Home Despot has a Ridgid manual auger, or a Ridgid model to which I can attach a power drill.
Is the power model a real advantage? Or is it just more clutter beneath an already cramped sink?
Thanks.
BC

I've actually had better luck with the manual ones. I get a better feel for resistance in drains. Unless you plan on snaking drains every week, why spend the extra money?