Construction sequence

Looks like this may finally be the year of getting my kitchen redone. Part of the project will involve replacing the dual side-by-side double hung windows.

Would you opt for doing the windows first or after the cabinets and counter tops?

Reply to
Jim

Windows first.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

| > Would you opt for doing the windows first or after the cabinets and | > counter tops? | >

| | Definitely the windows.

but, leave off the window apron until the backsplash is done. also, make sure the window sil will not interfere with the faucet.

| |

Reply to
3G