Construction sequence

Looks like this may finally be the year of getting my kitchen redone. Part of the project will involve replacing the dual side-by-side double hung windows.
Would you opt for doing the windows first or after the cabinets and counter tops?

Windows first.
| > Looks like this may finally be the year of getting my kitchen redone. | > Part of the project will involve replacing the dual side-by-side double | > hung windows. | > | > Would you opt for doing the windows first or after the cabinets and | > counter tops? | > | | Definitely the windows.
but, leave off the window apron until the backsplash is done. also, make sure the window sil will not interfere with the faucet.
| |